Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still Training...

I am still training. I just did Foxtrot on Delta level yesterday. That's scoring for time 50reps of each 4 moves...

- Jump-ups x50
- 12kg kettlebell push press x50
- Plyobox step-ups x50
- Clubbell clockwork squats x50

Got it in 11:44

I have to say I was beat up in a good way after this work out. I am looking forward to another round tonight. It has been busy and I will be working more overtime leading up the my trip on the 28th. I am just counting down the days!

3 comments:

Deanmc said...

Kill it bro!

morazi said...

Very nice! How are you liking the variety?

Brian said...

Mike,

I'm sorry it has taken me this long to respont. I am really enjoying the variety that's for sure. I am the type of person that craves change and new challanges. I don't like doing the same old thing. So far this program fits like a glove.