Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Romeo and my new toy...

I completed TACFIT Romeo @ Delta level today with one slight variation. I did 50 25lbs CB shield casts in replace of the 30 kb Get-ups. I tweaked my left knee a bit playing baseball. I think it was from stopping abruptly on a base. I did get a grand slam though!

Well after bickering back and forth with my cell phone carrier I decided to pick up a 32gb iphone. They gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. an iphone is something I have wanted for quite some time now so I am pretty happy about it. I picked it up last evening and I'm now just starting to get use to everything on it. I'm hoping if your reading this and you have an iphone you can let me know what kind of apps your find useful. I have already downloaded the Tacfit Timer. Let me know if you have any tips or tricks. I am hoping that having the iphone will allow me to blog a bit more efficiently as well and this way I can post more picture and what not making things a bit more interesting.

No comments: