Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not Sure of a Title...

Well it has been busy the last little while. I got a workday in on Tuesday morning. I did my compound training.

I have not had a chance to look over TACFIT Mass Assault much yet. I think I will check out the videos on Sunday. I looked through the manual however I am not 100% sure I fully understand the program. I get the 4x7 training of course however it the time under tension. I get the concept however I couldn't really find the section that has the timing. You complete all six moves back to back that part I got but I couldn't find the rest period. I am going to have to go through it again I guess.

I had a good few days off with my wife. Tuesday afternoon we headed downtown Toronto and checked in to a hotel for the evening. She has got tickets for me a while back for the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Florida Panthers. I am not a huge hockey fan however I have never been to a pro game and have always wanted to. Needless to have it was a great time they ended up going into overtime and winning in a shoot out. How is that for entertainment. When I was downtown I end up making arrangement the pick up my 12lbs Dynamax med ball so that's out of the way. On Wednesday we woke up to some snow that they were calling for however I was prepared for it and knew to bring my 4x4 Pathfinder so the roads were not much of an issue. Not to mention that we only got about half of the snow they were calling for. It was still enough that I got a good workout shovelling however it was nothing compared to what Dean has been getting. They were calling for 30-40cm and we got 23cm.

Today it's back to work for two, kind of off Saturday (helping father in-law with parts delivery for 5hrs), work O/T Sunday and off Monday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

On Mass Assault, its 1 minute between rounds. Remember to alternate sides per rounds. The first time i went through it, I did both sides per round. I got tired quick.

Brian said...

So you do each move on each side for 35sec with good form. Once done all six moves you have a minute recover then back at it for a total of six time, correct?

Unknown said...

You alternate rounds for the unilateral exercises. Each exercise back to back for 35s ea. 1 min between rounds. So on the first level the standing twist press(yaw press) Round one Left, round two Right, etc..Same with the windmill and bent press.