Friday, July 29, 2011

TACFIT Foxtrot

Completed Tacfit Foxtrot @ Delta level today in 13:10. I have to say I am pretty happy with that time. I did the KB push press phase with a 16kg bell. I think my forearms are still getting preped when working with a kettlebell because they get sore really fast from the pressure of the bell.

My wife is getting off early at 3pm today so we are going to do a little shopping. I want to pick up some Underarmour gear. I also might pick up some shoes depending on deals going on. We will also be making a quick stop to Costco and Whole Foods. I don't get to visit Whole Foods as much as I would like because it's about a 25 minute drive from my place but when I get to go it's always a treat. Let me know if you have any recommendations for me to buy when I'm there.

2 comments:

Deanmc said...

Some long wrist bands will help with the pressure of the bell against your forearm.... WKC sell some specially made ones with plastic inserts but you can just buy regular old "Long" wrist bands on Amazon. They help a lot

Brian said...

Thanks deans I ended up getting some black ones from amazon.