Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TACFIT Zulu done las Tuesday

I completed the full tacfit program at delta level with success. I did not follow much of a 4x7 or 7x4 wave due to my schedule however I still feel good after completing it. I did not have a single injury or twinge to to speak of. The only issue that I ran into was the tail bone pressure from spinal rocks and that's an on going issue with me that I need to work through.

My plan is to do the same training however with scoring and H/R monitoring. I am hoping my schedule will open up later this month early next month. Time will tell but one thing is for sure my training will continue. I still want to train myself to get up early from work so I can train before however this is going to be a huge challenge for me and I don't know how I should tackle it. I am hoping that my work schedule might change in the fall to a more 9-5 mon-fri style schedule. This will allow me to train in the morning with ease... I hope lol. For now I will just stick to what I have been doing and thing about training in the early am.

1 comment:

morazi said...

Congrats on making it through the full cycle. Glad you made it injury free!

And yep, that was me sending a + invite your way.