Monday, May 16, 2011

TACFIT November

Saturday I did my first day of TACFIT November at Delta. It's a 4:00 on 1:00 off for 4 different moves. Once again I am humbled by Tacfit and what it has to offer.

Sunday I was going to work out but I had gotten a garbage storage shed that I put together. I also had to level off the section of my yard I wanted to put it in. I did this with crushed lime stone. I hald bags of lime stone leveled it out and placed 6 patio stones. After all was said and done I felt that I had gotten a pretty good workout so I opted to take the day off. I also put together two muskoka chairs. Next step for them is to finish them with some teak oil.

Today I did my second round of TACFIT November.

It was not a very good weekend for the diet. I really need to find my head and get into the zone. I want to drop some weigh that I am gained over the last few months. I need to commit to it.

I need to stop and define some goals for myself when it comes to my workouts. I am really enjoying Tacfit but I feel as if I am just going through the motions so to speak.

No comments: