Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here we go again...

December 10, 2010
-Intu-Flow Intermediate

9:00am
-Intu-Flow Intermediate
-Prasara Primer Wind *transition into the pigeon pose I felt my left knee pop in a bad way, I have some to the conclusion that I have to be very careful from now on in any kind of knee rotation like pigeon, shinbox twist, sitting cross legged.
-Mass Assault Cool down
-TCMDO Cool down video #2

My knee is ok but a little sore. Tomorrow shouldn't be much of an issue because there are not lateral movements but I might have to repeat my CB day on my high day (Monday) as well. I should be good to get back to Commando after that.

I got a nice book to start logging my workouts in. As I evolve with CST I want to be able to look back a few years down the line at what I did. I know I do it on my blog too much I thought I should be putting it down on paper too.

No comments: