Monday, January 17, 2011

Update...

Work, work, work... It's a few weeks with vacation and sick coverage and its getting busier. I am trying to stay on top of my training without burning myself out with the extra 12's. On top of this I have to study.

I was not able to get in any training on the weekend other then some much needed Intu-Flow. I have the day off tomorrow and with get in some then. 

Good news my Rings have arrived at my house so opening them up should be fun. I have found company that sells their own brand of pro grade kettlebells they also have a brand new 14" soft med balls. I am debating on getting them a 12lbs and 16lbs because they are half the price of the Dynomax balls and the quality looks good! The only down side is they only have 12lbs-16lbs and 20lbs sizes so unless they make more weights I am stuck getting dynomax balls to fill the gaps if I so decide. I think I might be getting a little bit a head of myself though.  Here is the link for the med ball so you can take a look.

No comments: