Saturday, November 6, 2010

No Intensity Day

08:45am
- Intu-Flow Intermediate
- Prescribed stretches (I really feel the release on these so I think they are helping)

Today is a workday for me. It's a little chilly but very sunny, I don't really get to enjoy it though. It could be worse however, I could  be getting rained on. The clocks are going back tonight so I get an extra hour of sleep that I am not complaining about. My wife is away tonight so it's just me the two dogs and the cat. I am guessing it will just be a night of relaxation and video game playing. I have been playing the new Medal of Honor that just came out for the PS3 and needless to say I am a bit addicted to it. Don't get me wrong though it is not taking away from any of my normal day to day things but as soon as I get some free time I am playing. I tend to play video games a lot more in the winter because I tend to be inside more anyways. In the summer I like to enjoy the outdoors as much as passable.

Last night I went to the Whole Foods about 30 minutes away with my wife and got a few things. One of the things I was finally able to find was greek yogurt. I have been looking for this for a long time and like a lot of things they sell it in the USA before Canada. I was shocked to see that the particular one that I picked was 20g of protein for a 175g serving. It was also surprisingly tasty.

No comments: