Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awesome High Intensity Day

Weather: What a crappy day out! low of 5 high of 14 rain, rain and more rain

8:50am
- Intu-Flow Intermediate

Clubbell BB swipe density cycle (High)
- 13min of 8 reps each minute on the minute (Give me about 35sec of rest)

Prasara yoga asanas done once for cool down
- Plow
- Cobra
- Downward Dog
- Cat
- Shoulder Bridge
- Pigeon (lite on left knee)
- Shin Box Twist (lite on left knee)

I keep forgetting to put this in!
RPE: 8-9
RPD: 3
RPT: 9

Today's session felt awesome from a work perspective. I could really feeling my body working, all the muscles in sink with each other. I really enjoyed today's session other then the fact that I had to do it all in the basement.

Today is my last day of 5 off in a row :( then its back to work tomorrow, off Thursday and work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday so I am not sure what I am going to do from a workout perspective.

Tonight my wife and I will be going over to my mom's house for her birthday. We will be cooking her this Italian dinner with marinated boneless, skinless chicken breast on some pasta with rose sauce. My sister and niece will also be there. My niece is 3 and she is too cute for her own good lol. It should be a good time but I will have to have a piece of cake. I am not complaining but I am just trying to stay away from desert. I have to indulge every once and a while I guess.

No comments: