Friday, October 29, 2010

Low Intensity Day / Gearing Up for the Weekend

It's Friday!!!!!!

8:45am
Intu-Flow Intermediate (Thinking about stepping it up to the next level)

I was not able to get in my yoga this morning so I will try and get some in this evening.

It's a busy Halloween weekend for me. My wife and I are taking my niece out to our local mall for breakfast and a trick or treating thing they do there. She is three so she's just at that cute age where she is really talking and getting a personality of her own. It should be a lot of fun. Saturday evening we are going to my in laws house for a Halloween party they are having with family. I am going as Obama. It's a pretty easy costume that consists of a mask and a suit. It should be fun but I know there is going to be all kinds of good "bad" food lingering around waiting it be eaten. I weighed in at 202.2lbs this morning so I am going to do my best to keep it that way. I can't let all my hard work go down the tubes because of a bad weekend. I am determined to get past that 200lbs marker. I think my target ideal weight is 190lbs. Once I get there I will re-evaluate and attempt to gain some muscle mass. How i am going to do that I am not sure yet but I will focus on one thing at a time.

No comments: