Friday, September 24, 2010

High Intensity Day

Weather: Low of 21 high of 30 (feeling like 36) sunny and windy (very humid)
9:00am
- Intu-Flow warm up

Clubbell BB swipe density cycle (HIGH)
- 17min of 6 reps each minute on the minute

Prasara yoga asanas done once for cool down
- Plow
- Cobra
- Downward Dog
- Cat
- Shoulder Bridge

- Hamstring stretch

RPD: 1
RPE: 7
RPT: 9

Man it is a hot and humid day today, I don't know what happened it was around 12 degrees last night when going to bed and we woke up to this hot humid weather. I had a different challenge to contend with today, sweaty hands. I did alright thought because I just wiped them after every set. I must say today was the first true "sweat" day thought. The clubbells have made me sweat before but today they were working me. It's only going to get harder from here but I love it!

I attempted to make a smoothie today and it turned out pretty good. I am drinking it as we speak. Here's what I put in it.

- Chocolate Almond Milk
- Chocolate Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Coconut shavings
- Coffee Beans
- Raw Cacao Nibs
- Plain Yogurt
- One scoop of almond butter
- Ice
- bit of water

I worked it out to be about 29 grams of protein so not too bad without using protein powder. All and all I would say it tastes good. The coffee beans give it a bit of a texture and taste and I love coffee so that's alright with me. I think next time I might not add water because all and all it doesn't have as much taste as I thought it would. I guess that's one thing you get from protein powder is the taste.

Now I am off to shampoo my carpets, yahoo! NOT! Later today I am going to do my physio exercises as well.

No comments: